Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bill Martin

Bill Martin's Concerto for Headphones and Contrabuffoon in Asia Minor

does anyone know if this was ever reissued as a cd?
Artist: Bill Martin
Album: Concerto for Headphones and Contra (Buffoon in Asia Minor)
Year: 1970

Tracks
1. Introduction
2. Flash Flood, Chapter 1
3. In Which Senator Phoghorne Repudiates the Charges Against Him
4. Flash Flood, Chapter 2
5. In a Fox Hole
6. Flash Flood, Chapter 3
7. One Man's Cosmos
8. Whole Enchilada Marches On
9. Sand, Blasted, Chapter 1
10. El Repugno
11. Sand, Blasted, Chapter 2
12. Oh, Lord, I Rest My Weary Staff
13. Sand, Blasted, Chapter 3
14. Whole Enchilada Marches Off

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe it was ever (yet) issued as CD. I have the 12 inch vinyl lp...and I cherish it. It was released as a commercial cassette in the '70s. Available at Amazon for $50 used.

migo said...

yeah, so sad. 50$ is a little steep for me.

I wonder why these sort of things don't get reissued as electronic files? money to be made.

thanks for your response.